You may apply to transfer your membership to another person, providing you have more than one month remaining on your membership.
All you need to do is send us a “transfer request” and include your name, membership number, and a brief reason for the request. Alternatively, you can complete a Membership Transfer Request form (available at reception).
- If your transfer request is accepted there is a $35 transfer fee to process the change of member.
- Before the transfer can be processed the new member must complete a new membership form, a Debit Success form if relevant, and signed the current membership agreement.
- The terms of your membership (including any changes made up to that date) will be transferred to the new member. However, if your contract is a reduced rate membership fee (students, staff) and the new member is not personally eligible for that reduced rate, they will need to pay the current community rate.
- It may take up to 14 days to process the transfer to the new member.
- We will not unreasonably decline any transfer request.