ARE YOU JOINING UNIREC ON A DIRECT DEBIT MEMBERSHIP?
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING WITH YOU TO RECEPTION WHEN YOU JOIN:
- Student ID / University Staff ID card (if appropriate)
- Another form of photo ID i.e. passport, driving licence, 18+ card
- Bank account or credit card details
- Bank card or cash to make pro rata payment (payment due before your first direct debit payment)
- Completed membership form (UniRec form)
- Completed Debit Success Form (third party provider)
- If you are under 18 years of age, you will need to have a person aged over 18 to be your Guarantor for this contract (e.g. your parent or guardian). They will need to complete your GUARANTOR FORM
Payments are deducted weekly each Thursday.
All direct debit memberships are ongoing (perpetual).
You must complete the minimum term of your contract before you are able to cancel your membership and contract. Please ensure you have read our Membership Terms and Conditions.
Our staff will be able to assist you if you have any questions regarding our MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS.