Rev Class Timetable
Rev classes now limited to 10 participants.
UniRec have integrated technology into health and fitness to fast-pace the way of the future! We've brought you an all new REV experience by upgrading our REV room, including state of the art spin bikes and coach by colour technology to ensure you’re getting the most from your workout! Non-flashing LED lighting surround the perimeter and enhance your whole experience.
You’ll feel the improvements as soon as you jump on the bike. With a guaranteed smoother ride, gas elevated seats and screens that light up, these bikes are revolutionising the way our traditional REV classes are run.
We've put together a list of FAQ's, to help make you're REV experience a smoother ride!
Important Reminder- You must bring a sweat towel to your REV classes.
Book your spot ONLINE, over the phone or at reception (either on the new UR Self-Service Kiosk or ask one of our friendly staff.)
Members can book a spot in a REV class up to 3 days before the class.
Bike Cleaning FAQ's
At the end of the class AND BEFORE LEAVING THE ROOM
1. Tear one sheet of the blue paper towel and fold in half
2. Using the disinfectant spray bottle, thoroughly saturate the blue paper towel
3. EVERYTHING YOUR HANDS OR BODY HAS TOUCHED MUST BE WIPED DOWN. Begin to wipe the bike down starting from the top working your way to the bottom
- the monitor
- handlebar and stem
- tension or resistance knob and plastic cover
- seat stem and the seat
- if you have a large amount of sweat on the floor please clean this up by using your towel FIRST
- then give a spray of disinfectant around the bike where the sweat has been
- place your blue paper towel into the bin provided
- use the hand sanitizer when leaving the room
Thank you for helping us keep all our Unirec members safe & healthy!