What's included in my membership?
- No joining fees
- FREE access to Group Exercise classes
- FREE Exercise Programming - A refreshed program every 8 weeks.
- REV Indoor Cycling and Yoga classes
- Endless Pools™
- Squash Courts and the Sports Hall
- 50m Outdoor Olympic Pool - ( Summer access only )
Please note: From the 3rd of December (3/12/21) UniRec will be operating under the Covid Traffic Light System. This requires all staff, contractors and members to be vaccinated. For more information visit here.
UniRec offers a choice of different membership terms and payment options:
- Flexi-term Direct Debit is perfect if you are not in a position to commit to a minimum term - Our Flexi option has you paying week to week with the flexibility to cancel with 28 days notice.
- Fixed Term Direct-debit is great for budgeting and allows you to pay week by week for either a 6 or 12 month term.
- Up-front is UniRec's best value membership package - take advantage of a discount when you pay your 6 or 12 month membership as a one-off up-front fee.
Students / Uni Staff & Seniors:
Note: I.D. is required when purchasing discounted memberships (Student ID, proof of university employment, proof of age (60+ seniors)). Student membership pricing is applicable with proof of attendance to a New Zealand university (including WINTEC), please get in touch if you have any questions regarding this. If you do not wish to sign-up online, please see our friendly reception staff.
Note: If you do not wish to sign-up online, please see our friendly reception staff.
Are you wanting to become a member of UniRec but you're under 18? Please see our membership info.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to Get in touch.