We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic instructor with a passion for the health & fitness industry to join our Group Exercise team at UniRec.
To be successful, it's important that:
- You have a genuine passion for music and fitness
- You are a true people person; and regularly walk in the shoes of others
- You strive to better your best… every day, every class
- You are a well organised individual supported by excellent communication skills
- Experience in teaching group exercise or dance classes preferred but not essential; training will be provided
- You have studied Physical Education to at least Year 12 level or are currently enrolled in a related tertiary qualification
Do not apply for this position unless:
- You are available for evening and weekend classes
- You have a sense of humour!
- You have time available on a weekly basis to participate in training
For a position description and application form, or further information email Stephanie McLennan, UniRec Group Exercise Co-ordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 027 419 0068.